- Henry County, IL – 40± AcresSign up to our mail list to be notified when information on this auction is posted.40± AcresMore Information Coming Soon!
- Mason County, IL – 40± AcresSign up to our mail list to be notified when information on this auction is posted.40± AcresMore Information Coming Soon!
- Edgar County, IL – 326± AcresSign up to our mail list to be notified when information on this auction is posted.326± AcresMore Information Coming Soon!
- Steele County, MN – 187± AcresSign up to our mail list to be notified when information on this auction is posted.187± AcresMore Information Coming Soon!
- Murray County, MN – 148± AcresSign up to our mail list to be notified when information on this auction is posted.148± AcresMore Information Coming Soon!
Farm Retirement Auctions
It’s challenging for many farmers to determine what to do with their farmland when the time comes for them to retire. Approximately one-third of America’s 3.4 million farmers are at their retirement age. Farm retirement auctions are a great way to shift the responsibility of the property’s upkeep to someone else while also giving yourself to the opportunity to build up your retirement fund.
Murray Wise Associates understands real estate, farmland auctions, and agriculture. We can help you sell your land through listing or land auctions. We can also manage your land portfolio to make the best possible impression on potential buyers. We know farm actions, real estate, and agriculture, and we know how to put our transaction expertise to work for you.
Farmland can be a great asset, especially if you’ve already invested in farmland before or you were planning to invest in the future. However, if you never planned on investing or using the farmland for yourself, your best option is to sell the farmland through a local farm auction.
Farmland may increase in value over time, but certain factors such as upkeep costs and property taxes could keep your inheritance from being profitable. Murray Wise Associates is the land auction company you need to auction your land the right way. Our team of professionals know how to market properly to the right people so when the time comes to auction off your farmland, you’ll have a crowd of motivated buyers ready to buy your land for the best possible price.
Auction sales are a standard way of selling farmland. They’re a great way to reach a wide range of buyers and to secure the best possible price. Because farm auctions are the standard way in which land is sold, buyers come prepared to spend market value or more on the land they’re bidding on.
Farm auctions help to eliminate any lowball offers quickly, and the competition between the motivated buyers helps to naturally drive up the price. In some cases, very competitive buyers may even drive the price of the land higher than its market value. This is especially advantageous for you as the seller.
Work with Professional Farmland Auctioneers
One of the many benefits of working with a land auction company is that you can control the price and sales conditions of your land should you choose. Professional and experienced auctioneers are capable of reaching a larger pool of motivated buyers.
These buyers are more likely to pay top dollar for your farmland. Murray Wise Associates knows how to market directly to these motivated buyers to promote your land. Our local knowledge and real estate know-how ensures that your farmland will be presented to the right people in the right way.
Why Choose Us for Your Local Farm Auctions?
When you choose to auction your farmland, you want to be sure to choose a land auction company that has the experience and the skill to deliver the best possible results. That’s where Murray Wise Associates comes in. Over the course of 25 years, our team of professionals have completed land auctions, farm retirement auctions, and other agribusiness transactions totaling over $5 billion in 43 states.
At Murray Wise Associates, we understand that it isn’t enough for a crowd to be at your farm auction site. A large crowd doesn’t mean you’ll necessarily have many bidders. You need to make sure the people who are at your auction site are not only ready to bid but are also ready to buy.
As a leading expert in land transactions, real estate auction, and AG management, Murray Wise Associates knows what it takes to achieve the highest return possible on your agriculture investments. We offer a wide array of services including marketing to identify, target, and connect to potential buyers to get you the bidding audience you need.
As an experienced land auction company, we raise the bar high with how we market your property— whether it’s farmland, timberland or recreational land. No other company identifies, targets and connects to the audience like we do.
It’s not enough to have good attendance at your land auction. You need people ready to buy. This is when Murray Wise Associates goes to bat. Our comprehensive, dynamic marketing campaigns are put into action 6–8 weeks before auction day.
Here’s how we make a difference:
- Put people on the ground, analyzing the market thoroughly to determine the best way to position your land to possible audiences
- Locate prospective land buyers through established mailing lists
- Promote your property through lending institutions, property inspections and one-on-one meetings
- Meet with or talk to nearly all buyer prospects prior to the auction
- Create eye-catching advertisements and outdoor signage, national award-winning brochures, even television commercials
- Provide regular written and oral reports regarding the marketing effort and overall response
More Bidders = More Competitive Bidding
Our multi-parcel land auction process brings in more bidders. Why? Because we offer multiple combinations of properties at one auction, letting buyers design a purchase to fit their needs.
Operating in this manner increases your buyer base and gives everyone equal opportunity to purchase. Buyers compete for your property in a highly charged atmosphere, maximizing returns for the landowner.
Multi-parcel system advantages:
- Unrestricted, open-forum bidding
- Flawless execution from a full-time staff with 20 years’ experience
- Exclusive software, which efficiently computes the best way to sell a multi-parcel property at any given moment during the auction
- Buyer participation via Internet during a live auction
We conduct more than auctions. We conduct events. On auction day, anticipation fills the air. Bidders know our reputation, and come early to register. As we prepare bidders for the auction and await the first bid, they have the opportunity to speak with Murray Wise Associates’ representatives about the properties.
After the gavel sounds, sellers leave with their expectations exceeded and buyers leave happy. Unlike many of our competitors, our work for you doesn’t end on auction day—far from it. We’ll work along with you and the buyers to ensure a smooth, hassle-free closing and ensure that your experience with selling your property with Murray Wise Associates is a rewarding one.