Today’s farmland owners want more than just a casual observer to “keep an eye on the place.” They want someone who can manage the property and carefully analyze each business decision and its effect on profitability and farm care. At Murray Wise Associates, we offer our clients a complete spectrum of services with an added promise of prompt, personalized and professional service.
All of the services we provide are tailored to your specific goals and objectives. At Murray Wise Associates we care about your land the way you do—because we profit only when you profit.
By allowing the professionals at Murray Wise Associates to take proper care of your real estate and farmland, you’re making a wise management decision for the future. You’ve selected dedicated, experienced experts in the farm management industry who will protect, maintain and improve your farmland investment while maximizing your returns.
With our full-service real estate and farm management program, Murray Wise Associates provides you a multitude of top-notch services:
- Make regular on-farm visits to provide technical assistance necessary in supervising the modern farming operation
- Prepare detailed farm reports, as well as develop projected budgets, cropping plans and cash flow projections for your farm
- Use our influential buying power for all farm inputs and pass any discounts received on to you and the farm operator
- Incorporate our powerful knowledge of all marketing alternatives with modern marketing practices to sell commodities
- Track all receipts and disbursements through individual farm accounts and maintain complete accounting records
- Submit monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements to you—and prepare duplicate records for income tax purposes
- Recommend a leasing arrangement, prepare detailed written leases and select a farm operator for you, in order to complement your ownership goals and objectives
- Evaluate, recommend, and oversee property maintenance and improvement plans to maximize the long-term performance and value of your farm—houses, tiling, irrigation, sheds, grain storage, etc.
Tenant Relations and Lease Options
In the interest of our clients and their valuable assets, Murray Wise Associates works with only the most progressive operators in the industry. Our farmers are using leading-edge technologies in your fields to not only create efficient and profitable operations this year, but also protect the value of your asset for years to come.
Farm management is an attractive option for investors that need a right-hand-man to provide industry insight and on-site management. We offer the following lease options to our clients:
- Crop Share Leases—Annual income and crop expenses are divided between the landlord and the tenant.
- Custom Operation—All income and expenses are received by the landlord, and a tenant is hired to complete the actual farming practices with his or her own machinery.
- Bushel Leases—The landlord receives a certain percent of the bushels produced or a specific number of bushels grown on the farm and pays no crop expenses.
- Cash Rent Leases—The landlord receives a specific amount of money for rent on the farm and pays no crop expenses.
- Direct Operation—The landlord provides all the equipment, pays all expenses and receives all income from the property, and labor is hired to complete the specific farming operations.